Pages

Sunday

Your Agreements With Your Thoughts

.
 .
Every time you AGREE with a Thought, 
you give that thought power over you.

 


















The moment you agree with the thought 'I can't do it,' you can't.
The moment you agree with the thought 'I can't afford it,' you can't.
The moment you agree with the thought 'I'll never have plenty of money,' you never will.
The moment you agree with the thought 'I will never find someone to love me,' you won't.
The moment you agree with the thought' I am not going to get better,' you won't.
The moment you agree with the thought' I am going to die,' you will.

If you are going to agree with thoughts, agree with thoughts that give you
your power back, thoughts that make you feel good about being you.

A STATEMENT OF 'SELF' POWER

I understand that when I agree with thoughts that make me feel negative, I end up feeling hopeless and defeated and
lose touch with my 'incredible, unlimited power'  to create the life I want, my way...
I no longer agree with thoughts that makes me feel negative in any way. I withdraw all of my power from those types of thoughts beginning, right NOW.....

-----------------------------














FINALLY my  'Thought MASTERY Program'
has taken on a life of its own. It doesn't matter
what I tell people, it does its own thing. - Frederick Zappone


.

No comments:

Post a Comment