Pages

Tuesday

Every day I wake up EXCITED as a Kid on Christmas Morning, you can too.




I wasn't always this way but today I am one of the few adults I know who wakes up every morning with the enthusiasm and excitement of a kid on Christmas morning. 

I attribute that to the fact that I forgive myself daily for thoughts and feelings I experience that are, temporarily, on automatic pilot outside my conscious control. Those thoughts and feelings either undermine my health and happiness or they make me feel bad. 

Forgiveness is the healthy alternative to resisting negative thoughts and feelings. When you resist those kind of thoughts and feelings they grow in strength and power over you. When you forgive yourself for having negative thoughts and feelings, they lose their strength and power to interfere with your feeling good state of mind.


My Forgiveness list for May 01, 2012

My forgiveness list changes daily depending on what is going on in my life. In all cases, forgiving myself is one way I let go of thoughts and feelings that are weighing me down.. This is an excerpt from my forgiveness list for today.

I forgive myself for doubting my ability to make my dreams come true.
I forgive myself for not trusting my ability to attract to myself the things I want.
I forgive myself for caring whether people read my blog or not.
I forgive myself for blaming myself for things that are outside my control.
I forgive myself for thinking the worst rather than the best about myself.
I forgive myself for being impatient in regards to the things I want.
I forgive myself for making intentions then countering my intentions with fear thoughts.

These are just a few of the things I have forgiven myself for today.

What do you need to forgive yourself for today so you can let go, move on and feel the ENERGY of Excited living return to your body?

---------------------------
Get a copy of my latest book:

299 'LIFE INSIGHTS' from The Wizard: Inspiring, Empowering, Thought Provoking


.

2 comments:

  1. Oh,
    I forgive myself for thoughts which undermine my gifts
    I forgive myself for wondering if life is really good
    I forgive myself for thinking other folks get it & I don't
    I forgive myself for blame taking and making
    I forgive myself for negative self-talk
    I forgive myself for feeling ANGRY
    I forgive myself for being impatient
    I forgive myself for putting up roadblocks
    I forgive myself for feeling hopeless
    I forgive myself for not seeing good in situations
    I forgive myself for cheating myself of a good laugh
    I forgive myself for taking myself too seriously
    I forgive myself for feeling that LOA is bullshit
    I forgive myself for feeling like everyone gets it but me
    I forgive myself for not loving myself a lot more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Selley, thank you for your honesty and courage in posting the things you want to forgive yourself for today. Forgiving ourselves makes us conscious of the unconscious thoughts that have defeated us in the past. The moment we become aware of our unconscious negative thoughts, they begin to unravel and dissolve on their own thus losing their power to continue to hurt or harm us in any way.

    ReplyDelete