Pages

Saturday

Tribute to Mom's Everywhere.

.
I came sliding out of a dark tunnel and I looked up or I should say looked down because I was hanging upside down looking into the eyes of this GIGANTIC GODDESS that the doctor said was my mom..

I was thrilled and scared to have this goddess as my mom, She was so huge and I was so small but the first time she held me lovingly in her arms I knew I was loved and I was safe in a new world yet unknown to me.

My mom was a goddess in my life for over 90 years, she passed away two years ago this May.  She was perfect in my eyes including the imperfections she had that helped me grow strong in the places where she was weak.  She was my mother and she taught me the most important thing in life, how to respect all women, no matter what and I do.

Because of my mom, I am a lover of women. I love their energy and what they add to my personality. Because I respect and care for them, the women in my life have made me stronger and healthier than most men I know. However before that happened, I had to acknowledge that my mom was the SOURCE of my life instead of fighting and arguing with her all the time. Once I acknowledged that she SOURCED my life, we developed a relationship of equality that has allowed me to respect and love all women regardless of their age, shape or size.  In my eyes, all women are eternally beautiful for their real beauty is found in their heart, mind and eyes.  Their hearts sing the sweets songs of a beautiful life even when life is hard. Their mind creates and nurtures all things that come their way and in their eyes you can see a piece of heaven itself and that's why I fall in love with all the women I meet.

Happy Mother's Day Mom,






















I Love and Miss You Mom,

Frederick


-------------------------------------------------
The Powerful You - An Inspirational Story
. .

No comments:

Post a Comment