Pages

Thursday

Tell me how you 'REALLY' Feel. (Short Article)

.

Often times people find themselves in situations where they are not telling people the way they really think and the way they really feel

There excuse is, 'I can't tell that person 'this or that,' I'll hurt their feelings.'  That's a LIE because you cannot hurt another person's feelings, only your own.
 


When you say you are afraid of hurting another person's feelings what you're really saying is this: 

'if I tell that person what I really think and feel, they will tell 
me what they really think and feel and my feelings will get hurt.' 

Don't use your fear of your feelings getting hurt stop you from telling your truth to others. Your truth is important because your truth is the only thing that will set you free from whatever is troubling you or pissing you off in a relationship, nothing else will set you free, only your truth.

A CAUTION ABOUT TRUTH TELLING

When you start telling your truth, you have an obligation to the other person to continue to tell your truth until the issue is resolved or the problem is solved. There is always a kind and gentle way to tell your truth to another person no matter how ugly and brutal your truth may be... The truth is not always pretty, sometimes it can be down right ugly but the fact is telling your truth to others always works....

It take courage to tell your truth, however, if you don't, you will become imprisoned by your own thoughts and feelings. And once you become imprisoned by your own thoughts and feelings, you will be forced to medicate and sedate your feelings and go for counseling just so you can survive. 

The alternative to pills and therapy is telling your truth courageously.  I did and  because I did, I got my life back and reclaimed all of my personal power that other people took away from me during my growing up years.  To read my story, click here

..

No comments:

Post a Comment