Pages

Friday

I am a High Class, Middle Aged, White Trash Guy, that's who I am.

.
The hardest thing in the world is trying to be something you are not.  I've tried to be rich and famous but I'm not. I tried being handsome and sexy, but I failed at that too.. I tried being ambitious and goal directed but it was too much work and it didn't feel good when I tried to do what other people told me I should do.

Who I am is a simple man with simple talents. I can take complex ways of thinking about life and boil them down into a sentence or two that anyone can understand.  My blog is filled with over 3600 messages all pointing to how easy life is once you start being yourself and stop trying to be something you are not.  

Once I got tired of trying to be something I was not, I got comfortable being who I am.  And who I am is a high class, middle age, white trash guy (the laziest man you will ever meet) who enjoys the simple things in life like good food, a good woman and traveling when and where I please.

I'm lazy...so I let the Universe Do it For me...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment