Pages

Saturday

I live 'without Hope' and I am as HAPPY as can be..

 .
I live without hope and I am happy as can be... and no I am not CRAZY....

One of the things I have learned about hope is that you cannot have hope without experiencing the corresponding emotion called hopelessness. Hope is for people who don't believe in what they are hoping for at the 100% level. Let me explain by way of example.
 
When you have a BIG dream, there is going to come a time on your journey to seeing your dream come true that you will be overwhelmed with feelings of hopelessness. When that happens, you have to decide what is more important to you, your dream OR living in hope your dream will come true.  There is a big difference here.   

Your dream is what makes you feel most ALIVE.  Your dream is what gives your life meaning and purpose. Without your dream, you would have no reason for living.... Your dream is what makes you, you....

On the other hand, living in hope that your dream will come true will make you feel hopeless, time and time again,  My dream is 'my dream' separate from the feelings of hope and hopelessness. Neither one of those emotions has a damn thing to do with my dream coming true so why should I let either one of those emotions put me on the roller coaster ride of feeling hopeful one moment and hopeless the next. 

HERE IS REALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:


Why would you need hope, in the first place, if you knew deep down in your heart that your dream will come true. Hope is only for those people who don't believe in their dream at the 100% level.


The best advice I can give you about getting off the roller coaster ride of hope and hopelessness is to make a conscious decision that your dream is going to come true, no matter what, PERIOD!  

Once you eliminate doubt from your mind about your dream coming true, never again will you experience the roller coaster ride of hope and hopelessness.  And besides, feeling hopeless is such a waste of your time when you could be using that time and energy doing things that will make your dream come true..
-------------------------------------------------
Planting the SEEDS of Kindness
.

No comments:

Post a Comment