Pages

Friday

Why I honor, respect and listen too my FEAR THOUGHTS


When my 'fear thoughts' tell me not to do something I honor them because that is God/Universe preventing me from doing something that would bring harm to me or stopping me from moving in a direction that would be the wrong direction for me. 

If I still want to do something my 'fear thoughts' tell me not to do, I never take an action until my 'fear thoughts' transform themselves into 'inspired thoughts' that feel good to me.  

For example, my 'fear thoughts' told me not to bungee jump and I did not.  The one day, my 'inspired thoughts' told me to bungee jump and I did.  My 'fear thoughts' not to bungee jump enabled me to think clearly on the subject of bungee jumping, investigate the facility where I was going to bungee jump so I could jump safely and that is exactly what I did. 





-------------------------------------------------
Share a KIND THOUGHT With the Kindness Project
.

No comments:

Post a Comment