Pages

Monday

Be Careful What You Think (Humor, Truth and Mimi)

.
 

Be careful what you think, the law of attraction is listening...  I have a cute little dog named Mimi. She is very good about pooping outside but occasionally not..  It has been several weeks since she pooped on the hallway carpet upstairs where our bedrooms are.  Yesterday morning as I came out of the bedroom into the hallway. I thoughtlessly thought the following:  Carpet is poop free, Mimi hasn't pooped on it for weeks. It's about that time when she will poop on it again.  

That night... you guessed it, I came up to go to bed and there was my LOA gift from her, a brand new glistening stack of poop. 

We could call that a coincidence but I won't because it's the third time I thought that 'thoughtless' thought and it is the third time she delivered her 'gift' to me shortly after that thought left my mind.


.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! This is so hilarious! I'd love to feature this story on my (popular) blog--with links and credit to you, of course. Let me know! Email me at mollie at mollieplayer.com.

    (ps my website is www.storiesandtruth.com)

    ReplyDelete