Pages

Monday

I do not choose to make ENEMIES in my world.

.
I do not make enemies out of individuals or countries.  

I see all of us as human beings made by the same creator regardless of what name we call the creator.   If people want to create enemies in their mind (their inner world) and then make them their enemies in the physical world,  that is their choice, not mine.   

Everything in life is created twice, first mentally, then physically. To have an enemy in your physical world you have to make him an enemy in your thoughts. I do not do choose to do that. 

In addition, I did not allow myself to inherit the enemies of my ancestors for their enemies are not my enemies.  The reason I chose not to inherit my ancestor's enemies is because I have no desire to carry on a tradition that results in bloodshed and violence. 

I do not choose to carry on any tradition of my ancestors that wounds or harms another human being in any way. My tradition is a tradition of peace. 

Related Reading: Your only Enemy, The CRITIC in your Head. Kill it!

No comments:

Post a Comment