Pages

Saturday

Life not working as well as you would like. Use the OMT, I do.

.
The 'organizing intelligence of the universe' gave me the OMT.  The OMT is short for the 'One Magnificent Thought'. I use the OMT every single day of my life. In the beginning, I had doubts about the power of the OMT but I persisted in using it and at some point the OMT took root in my subconscious mind. 

Once it took root in my subconscious mind, that thought became an automatic habit of thought. From that point on, my life got better and better and easier and easier for me with no struggle or effort on my part required. To improve my life with no effort at all, I just had to use the OMT as the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' instructed me to use it.  

Over a period of time, the use of the OMT made me feel extremely happy on the inside for no logical reason I could explain.  Once I started feel amazingly good on the inside, despite the existing negative circumstances in my life at that time, I began attracting incredible people and amazing events into my life that changed the circumstances of my life from not great to astonishing.

Using the OMT resulted in me to come up with an inspiring signature line for my emails which is:  

Let Life AMAZE you, I do.

Click Here to Continue Reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment