Pages

Saturday

24 People I am Grateful for Today. (UPDATE: 12/26/2012

.
I am publicly expressing my thanks to the thirty people who have taken a chance on me, who made the choice to trust me, who chose to have faith in me by subscribing to my free daily gratitude messages.  Listed below by first name only (to protect their privacy) are the people I am grateful for today. I thank them for giving me the opportunity to show them how magical gratitude is in attracting more good things into our lives to be grateful for when we express sincere and genuine gratitude for what we have...

Lorena
Tanya
Alfy
Lisa
Scott
Trevor
Joshua
Lana
Mena
Jo
Stephane
Lyn
Marilyn
Marcie
Dee
Christine
Gin
Jamie
Bonnie
Michelle
Ellen
Jan
Doreen
Khanita
Favour
Cheryl
Gem
Charmaine
Lisa
Lainie 

166 people have subscribed to my free gratitude messages as of 12/26/2012



No comments:

Post a Comment