Pages

Wednesday

Great Success is like Great SEX (Let me explain)


Great success is like a great sexual climax, it comes to those who enjoy the journey the most.  Sex is best when you are enjoying it moment and moment rather than worrying about the end result (climax). Success is the same way, if you are enjoying the path you are traveling to your success, the end result you want (wealth, fame and riches) will happen naturally, spontaneously, with no effort at all.


SEX/SUCCESS AFFIRMATION: 

I will do whatever I can do with a sense of ease, flow, and inner peace; and trust that all will get done. If my task requires any sense of struggle, fear, conflict, hurry, I will not go there. (Affirmation from Enough Already: The Power of Radical Contentment - I love this book. It is fun to read and makes me feel great)







Gratitude and Appreciation

.

No comments:

Post a Comment