Pages

Saturday

Why I DON'T SELL anything to anyone ever

.
Selling is really about making people disenchanted (unhappy) with what they have so people will buy what some sales person is offering them.  In my online business, I have no need to make people unhappy with what they have, I am simply looking for people who want more. 

I do that by sharing the truth about my business and serving people by answering their questions honestly.  And because I have a SHARE AND SERVE attitude, I am very successful at what I do. 

If my business is the kind of business you want to be in, you will have sign yourself up because I am not going to try to convince you in any way that this is the right business for you. That's your job, not mine. 

However, once you do sign up as a paying member, my job is to make sure you achieve the financial goals you set for yourself because when you reach your financial goals, I reach my financial goals too.  

The next step is yours, you can choose YES. You can choose NO or can choose to not choose at all. As I learned the hard way, when I choose not to make a choice, time and circumstances makes my choices for me and those choices have always caused my circumstances to go from good to bad  or bad to worse. 

NOTE:

If you have a sincere interest in joining my business but have fears about losing money or have doubts in your ability to be successful in my business, send your questions my way.  

I will give you honest, straightforward answers. If you have googled me at all, you know, when it comes to money matters, I don't bullshit people, ever.  - Frederick Zappone




No comments:

Post a Comment