Pages

Friday

The Benefits of Loving Everyone and Everything.

.
In examining my own life. I clearly see every problem I had, every problem I imagined I had  was caused by and fueled by fear.  Once I changed my attitude and decided, no matter what, to make thoughts of love my dominate thoughts regarding all people and all situations, fear no longer ruled my life. The unexpected side benefit of loving everyone and everything, no exceptions, is that my life has become a series of amazing events that, often times, defy logical explanation. Because of  the 'amazing experiences' I have had with love. I've decided to do what people have told me is impossible to do and that is to take love VIRAL. That means making love such a dominate 'presence' in our public lives that our love for ourselves and one another will love fear right out of existence making room for one MIRACLE after another to appear in our lives.

                       Taking Love Viral - http://frederickzappone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment