Pages

Tuesday

Fear of Success, I've got the fear, looking for answers.


The fear of my 'imminent success' is ROARING..
The fear is not logical but I feel it.
Because it is not logical, I don't know what to do with it.
Understanding brings healing, I have no understanding of this.
All my mind keeps serving up is the fear is illogical, illogical.
That does not make my fear of success go away..

I am embarrassed to tears to share my fear of being successful with others. I am now aware that I am automatically, outside my conscious control, squashing my fear, pushing it back, shoving it down.

I am loving my fear to death as my way of loving my fear out of existence. I am doing that by going public with my fear and no longer keeping my fear of success a secret from others. Openly loving to death my 'fear of success' as a way to love it out of existence makes me more vulnerable than I like.

Tough Shit, I hear one voice in my head say. Suck it up Cupcake another voice says. You got two choices, a third voice says, share your fear with others and have the possibility of getting answers to overcoming your fear or keep your fear a secret and never have a chance of making it disappear. I opt to share.


If you have any thoughts on how I can get rid of my fear, please comment. - Frederick Zappone



---------------------------------
Fear is the Disease, LOVE IS THE CURE
http://frederickzappone.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment