Pages

Thursday

His Fault, Her Fault, Their Fault, Not My Fault.


Question: I blame others for my problems, what should I do?

Answer: Don't blame yourself and don't resist the fact that you blame others.  If you blame yourself or resist that you blame others, your experience of blame will persist.  We blame for many reasons but the main reason we blame is to cover up how much pain we are in over a person, situation or condition.

Blame is an ALERT Signal to deal with the pain you are feeling over a person, situation or condition and when you do, the feelings of blame will dissolve naturally.

If you have questions about dealing with blame, post them in the comment section. I will be glad to answer them for you.





My passion is Inspiring and EMPOWERING YOU 
with my tweets and articles. In return your donations or 
purchase of my Feeling Good (No Matter What) Newsletter 
($15.00) or my Thought Mastery Program ($49.97) 
INSPIRE and empower me. - Frederick Zappone

No comments:

Post a Comment