Pages

Tuesday

The Affirmation that kept the LIGHT on during my DARKEST hours.


Before my life became a life of joy, happiness and abundance, my life was very dark. I dealt with depression, suicidal feelings, unexpected deaths of two of my children, divorce and bankruptcy.  The only affirmation I used repeatedly that saw me through the dark times, that let me sleep in peace, that made me feel good when I felt bad, that gave me answers when I had none was this one:


I AM ONE WITH GOD....


That affirmation more than any other created doorways where there were walls, made my heart feel light when it was heavy and restored my health when the medical profession failed me. That affirmation resulted in unexpected good events happening in my life that defied all logical explanation - Frederick Zappone








No comments:

Post a Comment