Pages

Friday

Adversity Made me a POWERFUL Bad ASS

I used to be a very mild mannered person. I was quiet, never spoke unless spoken too. I was timid and shy and afraid of many things. I spent a great portion of my life trying to protect myself from being hurt and all that did was cause me to get hurt a lot.  

The short version of my tragic past is I ended with two of my children dying unexpectedly which included my 18 month son John.  I went bankrupt twice and ended up divorce twice. 

Life for the longest time was a living hell for me. Then one day adversity pushed me too far and I came to life. I  ROARED like a Lion and said NO! I would no longer allow life to roll over me. I would no longer be anyone's victim or be victimized by life. I would take every piece of shit life threw my way and turn it into gold and that is exactly what I did. 

Today I have everything a person could possibly want. I have a woman who adores me, excellent health, money to do what I want when I want to do it and and children who love and respect me. 

Adversity and tragedy does not come into our lives to defeat us, it comes into our life to wake us up to become the magnificent, powerful, lovable to the core people we were always destined to be.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment