Pages

Thursday

I Am Everything Donald Trump IS NOT!

By design and conscious intent I am a thoughtful person but being that kind of person doesn't get me noticed while being a controversial person like Donald Trump does. Would I trade places with Donald Trump?  

Not for all the tea in china, I would not. I like being a thoughtful person. It may not get me noticed and it may not make me a billionaire like Donald Trump but it makes me perfectly happy and content to be me. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-Trump. I like Donald Trump as a human being, I like Hillary Clinton too. 

I don't hate anyone because in order to hate another person different than me I first must feel the 'hate feeling' inside of me. And since I don't like that feeling, I don't hate anyone, especially I do not hate me.

I have come to terms with who I am. I am part saint, part sinner. I am fully human, fully divine and I have learned to live in peace and harmony with both sides of me. 


  

 My life is an open book. I did what I did, I said what I said. 
I am responsible for it all. - Frederick Zappone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment