Pages

Friday

Are you a Skeptic, a Cynic, a Naysayer of Money?

When it comes to acquiring money, before we make it, we think about it. We think of the ways we can make money that will be enjoyable for us to do. Where many people get stuck is they run out of ideas and settle for less money doing what is not so enjoyable for them to do.

The truth is a very small percentage of the population have the right thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about money. If more people did, there would be no poverty on the planet at all.

Questions For You

  • Do you immediately dismiss the idea that making money in abundance is EASY to do?  
  • Have you been burned, hurt or disappointed around money so many times by so many people that you don't trust anyone when it comes to your money?
  • Do you and your spouse or business partner argue about money more often than you should?
  • Do you blame the economy, the company you work for, the lack of customers or clients, the government or other people for the reason you never have enough money? 
  • Are you a skeptic, a cynic or a naysayer of Money? Do you believe money is bad or evil or that rich people are crooks

If you said YES to any of my questions you have self-defeating beliefs about money that PUSH it away from you rather than attract it to you. 

If you answered YES to any of my questions you have unwittingly locked yourself into a world where you experience a lack and scarcity of money rather than always having more than enough of it.

My REALITY regarding money is: 

Making money in abundance is EASY to do.. 

Now if it hasn't been easy for you, keep reading.

It really boils down to this, we don't get what we want out of life, we get what we believe. If you BELIEVE making money in abundance is hard to do, then for you, it will be.  

You see what you BELIEVE creates the actual fact.

Do you want to make more money with no effort at all? If you do, that doesn't mean you won't take action to make it because you will, it just means that you will no longer find it hard to make the money you want.

If you do want to make money in abundance without 'effort and struggle' are you willing to change your beliefs about money? 

Are you willing to spend a little money to learn how you can do that? If you answered yes to both of my questions, continue reading.

I know both sides of the money story. I know the hard way to make money and I know the easy way.  The easy way is the better way.

I struggled for years to make money. I struggled so hard that I ended up going broke not once but twice. That's what ultimately happens when you struggle to make money, you end up going broke.

After going bankrupt the second time I made up my mind I would sooner do without money than struggle to make it.  From that point on I did as little as I could to make money. Funny thing is, the less I struggled to make money, the more money I made.

How was that possible you may ask?  It was a dramatic change in my attitudes and beliefs about money that took all the 'effort and struggle' out of the money-making process.  

This change in beliefs about money that has made it easy for me to make money in abundance can do the same thing for you.

Everything I know about having the right thoughts, beliefs and attitudes that make attracting money in abundance easy to do I put into a little program I call the Money Secret program. Along with my Money Secret Program I have included a FREE copy of Money Coaching PDF file that explains in great detail how to apply my money secret to your daily life so that a lack of money is no longer an issue for you.

I am not going to sell you my program, I am going to make it available to you in exchange for a donation of your own choosing. 

Why a donation? 

So you can't use money as an excuse for not downloading my program.  The fact  it does take money to make money.  In this case, it takes very little money.  How much money it takes is up to you.

Please note that my Money Secret Program is not a money-making or business opportunity of any kind. My program is about the ' beliefs and attitudes' people must have if they expect to make money, in abundance, with effortless ease. In my Money Program I share with you everything I know about making money, in abundance, with no effort at all. 

A change of attitudes about money took me straight out of 'poverty hell and into prosperity heaven.' The beliefs and attitudes I will be sharing with you in my money secret program will do the same thing for you.

My 'money secret' can be used by people working for others or working for themselves. It doesn't matter what your occupation or profession is, my money secret will work for you.

After you receive my program if you need me to clarify something you read so you can make my 'money secret' work as well for you as it does for me, write me. I have included my email address with the program. To download your copy of my program now, click the donate button below.  

Suggested Donation $50.00



If you have less, donate less. This works on the Honor system. I trust you to donate what you can truly afford. - Frederick Zappone

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

After making your donation, click on the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE button located on the donation receipt page to immediately receive your copy of 'My Money Secret' plus your copy of My Money Coaching PDF file.








No comments:

Post a Comment