Pages

Friday

If Fear RULES Your Life, It Will Guide You To Tragedy

I can allow myself to become a hostage to the fears created by the thoughtless and violent actions of others or I can live a life unafraid.  

Living a life unafraid is freedom. Living a life in fear is to become a prisoner to the unkind thoughts and violent actions of others.  

I have no control (or power) over what bad people do but I do have total control over which thoughts I will think.  

I can choose to focus on thoughts that inspire and empower me or thought that discourage and depress me. And since I like feeling good about being me, I only choose thoughts make me feel great to be alive.

Today Affirmation, January 6th - #1742


 Got questions or comments about this post, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment