Pages

Monday

The Most Important Affirmation You Will Ever Use.

I AM WORTHY OF EVERY GOOD THING I WANT

Say it over and over again whether you believe it or not. Say it over and over again until you beginning feeling it. 

Once you begin feeling it that means that affirmation has become permanently anchored to your subconscious mind.

Once that happens any time you begin wanting something that affirmation will automatically play itself back to you in place of the thought I am not worthy of what I want.  

Having your subconscious mind accept the affirmation that you are worthy of every good thing you want is critically important to having the law of attraction work in your favor, every time, all the time.

Sign up and receive my LOA insights in your in-box every day , click here


No comments:

Post a Comment