Pages

Friday

Writing About Why People Don't Have ENOUGH Money

It is 6:51 AM and I have been up since 3:30 AM writing on my blog. When the 'Writing God' wakes me up I have to write what has been given me to write regardless of the time. The subject I wrote on this morning is about making money in abundance with no effort at all

The problem with writing about this subject is that people have more taboos (don'ts) around money than they do around sex. That translates into people having closed minds when it comes to accepting new ideas that would make it easy for them to attract money with no effort at all.

An open mind solves money problems EASILY.
A stressed out mind delays money problems being solved.
A closed mind prevents money problems from being solved altogether.


No comments:

Post a Comment