Pages

Wednesday

Your TRUTH is the Only True Path For You

I am not a conventional thinker or a traditional thinker, I am a 'WHAT WORKS' thinker. I think in terms of what works for me because often times what works for others does not work for me. 

Many people struggle and suffer unnecessarily because they are trying to make the thinking of others work for them rather than thinking for themselves and doing what works for them. I have no allegiance or loyalty to any thought, belief, dogma, doctrine or philosophy that does not work for me or that makes me feel bad about being me.  

My only philosophy is seeking out those things that work for me, that inspire and empower me, that makes me feel good about being me and also allow me to inspire and empower others in some way.



No comments:

Post a Comment