Pages

Monday

From Lack and Scarcity to ABUNDANCE Overnight.

The only thing, I repeat for emphasis, THE ONLY THING that is between you and what you want is your resistance to something. 

For some of you,  you might be resisting many things but it is only your resistance to the love, health or money you want that is stopping you from having it, right now, nothing else, just your resistance.

That might sound too simple for some people's taste but just because it sounds simple doesn't invalidate the fact that the ONLY reason you don't have what you want is because you are resisting something. Quit resisting that something and you will have what you want instantly.

In my own life and in the lives of  the  clients I coach I have discovered, repeatedly, that 'resistance' is the only thing stopping people from having the specific things they want.  

To discover what specifically is stopping you from having what you want you must become very conscious of exactly what it is that you are resisting. Often times what you want is right on the other side of the very thing you are resisting. And unless you stop resisting something unwanted you cannot get past it to the thing you do want. 

If you want to become a master at dissolving resistance, I can help. 

I specializing in coaching people in dissolving the 'resistance' that is between them and the 'specific things' they want.  

To schedule a coaching session with me or to send questions my way about dissolving resistance, click here








No comments:

Post a Comment