Pages

Sunday

Are Your Feeling Discouraged, Defeated, Depressed or Hopeless? If so, it is not your fault. Here is why

All of the thoughts that make you feel discouraged or defeated live in your subconscious mind and run on AUTOMATIC PILOT outside your immediate conscious control so do not blame yourself when you are feeling bad. Seriously, do you think anyone in their right mind would deliberately think thoughts so they could feel bad?  I think not.

The solution to ridding your mind of thoughts running on auto-pilot is to reprogram your subconscious mind.  It is easier than you think. 


To have me do a coaching session with you on reprogramming your subconscious mind, send me a Facebook message.  If we are not yet FB friends, click here and friend me and then send me a message of your interest in having me coach you.

My fee for a one hour coaching session for people who  are members of Facebook is ONLY $50.00. (My fee for everyone outside of Facebook is $150.00) I coach folks via phone, Facetime or Skypes. 


For a limited time, you will receive a FREE copy of my Self-Love Thought MASTERY program  immediately after you schedule a 'subconscious mind' coaching session with me.  

This offer expires April 15, 2017


 

No comments:

Post a Comment