Pages

Tuesday

He called me an Emotional CRIPPLE

The VP of a company I worked for, years ago, called me an emotional cripple. This was in response to me asking him to give me the same raise he gave a co-worker of mine who sales results were half of mine.

When I asked him why he wouldn't give me a raise, he spun around on his heels and with as much hatred as I have ever seen in a person's eyes, he said to me: 


'Because Zappone, you are an EMOTIONAL CRIPPLE'

People called me emotional. all of my life, but no one ever called me an 'emotional cripple' before. His words stung me deeply and I had to do everything within my power not to break down crying in front of him. I left his office feeling ashamed, humiliated, devastated, hopeless and defeated.

All of my life I was made wrong for feeling my emotions strongly and intensely. I was pushed into therapy and taking pills as a way of dealing with my 'sensitive emotions' but that only made me feel worse. It wasn't until I was called an 'emotional cripple' that I made up my mind 'then and there' that I would become the master of my emotions rather than continuing to be a victim of them.

Today, I am the master of what I feel. I still feel deeply everything that happens in the world around me but I now have the ability to INSTANTLY neutralize any feelings that make me feel less than the magnificent, powerful, lovable to the core person that I know I am.

How I accomplished this task was simple, I learn to love my negative feelings to death rather than resist them or fear them. Embracing my negative feelings gave me power over them rather than them having power over me.

Everything I know about 'loving negative feelings to death' I put into my self-love mastery program. For those of you who are interested in knowing everything I know about loving our emotions to death, you can find that information on my web page. - lovesolvesall.com




No comments:

Post a Comment