Pages

Monday

How I use LOVE To solve Personal Problems (Relationship, Health, Money)

Ever have a problem where you don't know what to do next to solve it? I have! Experience taught me that when I don't know what to do next to solve a problem, the best thing I can do is NOTHING. 

You see trying to do something to solve a problem when I am clueless on how to solve it is 'fear pushing me' to come up with an answer to my problem when I have no answers. 

At best all 'fear pushing me' every did was slow me down considerably from solving my problem, In worst case situations, fear made my problem persist for what seemed like an eternity.

These days when I don't know what to next to solve a problem of mine, I focus on loving myself more. This is very different behavior from what I did in the past to solve my problems. 

In the past, when I couldn't solve a problem I would criticize myself or beat myself for not knowing how to solve my problem. That only made my problem worse. 

Today, when I am clueless on how to solve a problem I have, I work on loving myself more. In the process of loving myself more, the answer to my problem spontaneously shows up in my mind out of thin air  or my problem disappears for no logical reason I can explain other than the fact that I took the time to love myself more. 

To read about how I  use the power of self-love to solve all of my problems, click this link: lovesolvesall.com



No comments:

Post a Comment