Pages

Tuesday

A Very Personal Conversation With God

ME:  God you are the source of my life, I'll do anything you want me to do. 

GOD: You would do things for me that cause you pain and suffering? 

ME: No! 

GOD: But you just said you would do anything... 

ME: I did but now that you ask the question, I will clarify my answer to you. I believe you are an all loving God who sent his son to die for all of our sins. You allowed your son to experience pain and suffering so we don't have to. I believe you want us to live happy, healthy, loving, prosperous lives and in the process learn how to turn any pain or suffering in our lives into happiness and joy. 

GOD: Good answer Frederick 
---------------------------------------- 

FOOTNOTE: I have these little conversations with God all the time. I can't see God, I can't even prove to you that God exists. I can only tell you that I can feel God. I can feel God's PRESENCE in my body and when I feel God's presence in my body, it always makes me feel good to be me.  - http://lovesolvesall.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment