Pages

Tuesday

Grateful for my Non-Dogmatic GOD Connection..

Author Note: I can't prove to you that God exists. I can only tell you that I can feel God. I can feel God's PRESENCE in my body and when I feel God's presence in my body, I can hear him talking to me and when God talks to me it makes me feel good to be me.  - http://lovesolvesall.com


ME: I am grateful for my non-dogmatic connection to you God

GOD: I am grateful to have you feeling connected to me... 

Frederick, It makes me sad that people use and abuse my teaching for their own selfish interests. They teach people to fear me rather than love and appreciate me. These teachings causes people to feel separate from me rather than feeling one with me. 

So many people misuse my teachings to have power over people, like yourself, rather than allowing you to feel connected to me so I can feed you my power.  Yes, so I can feed you my power!

I made you in my image and likeness because I wanted you to be able to do amazing things while you are living out your human life in physical form. I have never wanted you to live in pain or suffer in any way. 

Anyone who teaches you that I want you to suffer has made a mockery of  my truth, They have convinced you to believe lies about yourself that make you feel less than the magnificent, powerful, lovable to the core spiritual being you are, being human for awhile.  

If you don't mind Frederick, I will use this message as an invitation for people to post questions directly to me. I will answer their questions through you using your physical form.

ME:  I don't mind God, I am here as your servant to serve others.

--------------------------------
Post your questions to God in the comment section.  

I will do my best to get myself out of the way so God can answer your questions directly. You will be the judge if the answers you receive from and through me are from God or not.  - Frederick Zappone






No comments:

Post a Comment