Pages

Friday

Love me, Please Love me.

Make no mistake about it we are loved but if we don't feel the love, then love is not real for us. Rejection, failed relationships and being hurt, disappointed or abused by others caused us to no longer trust like we once did and we began building walls against love. 

Once we did that we could no longer feel the love and that's when emotional pain set in. When love is absent we feel pain. When love is present we feel happy and content because we feel one with everyone and everything especially we feel one with ourselves.

Fear stops us from feeling love while being vulnerable and truthful breaks down our walls and makes it possible for us to once again feel the warmth and protection only love can offer us. 

Loving myself was the hardest thing I ever learned to do but once I learned how to love myself, feeling love all the time was easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment