Pages

Tuesday

Another article of mine you won't read and I don't care.

I create the people who read my articles and the people who don't.  I attract some people to read 'my stuff' and other people I push away from reading 'my stuff'. I am 100% responsible for creating it all. 

I really don't care if people read my articles or not. I write for my own benefit. If other people benefit from my writings, I am delighted. If they don't, I have lost nothing as long as what I have written pleases me.

Where the 'Bad Stuff' comes from and how to get RID of it.

We really think it is being done to us, you know, the bad stuff. We are convinced it is being done to us by other people, by God, by the Universe, by Mother Nature but alas it is not. It is us doing it to ourselves by the thoughts we think. It is our thoughts that are creating our reality moment by moment. Of course we don't believe that is true, even though a thousand people have told us that it is true, we still don't believe it. 

We don't believe it because being responsible for creating all of it, the good and bad of it,  is too great a burden for us to carry.  

The bad stuff disappears when we take 100% responsibility for it. When we don't take 100% responsibility for it, it persists until we do.

There are only two positions you can play in life, you can play the 'victim or master' and you cannot have it both ways. 

You much choose being the master of your life because if you don't, circumstances will conspire to make you the victim of your life.

Responsibility has nothing to do with guilt, blame, shame or burden. Responsibility simply means you are cause in the matter.


Frederick Zappone

Support the writings on this blog with your $5.00 donation.
----  


No comments:

Post a Comment