Pages

Monday

Ask and you Shall RECEIVE

There is an old say that goes like this:

Ask and you shall receive. Ask not and You Shall Receive Not

The old saying doesn't quite go like that but I do know you stand a much better chance of getting what you want out of life if you ask for what you want. That being said, I am specifically asking prosperous, generous people to donate to me in order that I can continue to share my writings, free of charge, with people regardless of their financial status.

I've been sharing 'life insights' with people, from all walks of life, through my blog writings since 1998.  While I make a little money from the sale of my books and self-help programs, it is donations that have sustained my blog writings for over twenty years.

The reason I am specifically asking for prosperous, generous people to donate to me is because they have an 'abundance mentally' and know that what they give to others always comes back to them multiplied.

I am asking for you to support my entertaining  and thought provoking writings with a donation in the amount of your own choosing.

Donations in support of my writings are very much appreciated by me and put to good use in inspiring and empowering others.


Frederick Zappone

No comments:

Post a Comment