Pages

Monday

Your Life, Your RULES

The life you are currently living is a result of the rules you have created for yourself. Granted, many of the rules you live your life by you created thoughtlessly without taking the time to give them conscious thought. 

For example if life is hard for you, you have created RULES that make life hard for you.  If you don't like the rules you are living your life by, you can change them any time you want. I did.  

My RULE for Living My Life, My Way

What I do must be FUN, EASY for me to do and make me FEEL GOOD to be me. If  it doesn't accomplish those things, I don't do it,

Every since I  created that rule for myself, life has been very easy for me.  The other rule I created for myself that has removed a tremendous burden from my life is I no longer feel obligated to solve other people's problems for them.  Thinking I was obligated to own other people's as my own and solve those problem for them made life very hard for me.  These days I own no one's problems but my own. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not insensitive to the other people's problems. I am very sensitive to them and because I am, I inspire and empower people to solve their own problems. I no longer feel  guilty or obligated, in any way, to solve other people's problems for them.

Frederick Zappone


More Inspirational Reading For You
 
Ask and you Shall RECEIVE
 


No comments:

Post a Comment