Pages

Tuesday

How To Get EVERYTHING You want By BEING Yourself

I was brought up in a society that puts the emphasis on pursuing and chasing after the things I wanted out of life. I have to tell you that the very best things in my life came when I quit chasing after what I wanted.

I found the love of my life, the perfect woman for me, when I gave up, I received the money I needed when I gave up...  Perfect health was restored to me when I surrendered and quit trying to get better. 

I must admit because of the pressure I have felt from my peers and society, in general, for years I felt obligated to pursue and chase after the things I wanted. I no longer feel that way. These days I ignore that obligation and only do those things that make me feel good to be me.  

I have given up my need to do things with the INTENTION of getting something I want. Instead, I only do things that are FUN, EASY for me to do and make me FEEL GOOD to be me. 

In doing things for those reasons, the things I want, love, respect, appreciation along with money and material possessions effortlessly find there way home to me.

I used to believe that 'effort, struggle and sacrifice' were necessary to get what I wanted.  My experiences in life are the exact opposite of that. 

All effort, struggle and sacrifice every did for me was push away from me the things I wanted.  On the other hand, only doing things that made me feel good to be me effortlessly attracted to me the things I wanted. 

If you have questions about getting everything  you want just by being yourself, post them in the comment section.

Frederick

No comments:

Post a Comment