Pages

Sunday

Having more FUN in life than you can imagine possible is very easy to do when you know the truth about MONEY

Today I'm sharing with you the naked truth about money. 

Without a stable financial foundation your life ain't worth sh*t.

People do not want to admit this but up to 90% of their problems would be solved if they had a stable financial base.

The #1 cause for chronic failure is people trying to live life beyond their financial means.  There is no pressure worse than financial pressure because, as you know, if you don't have enough money to meet your basic monthly needs you end up feeling powerless.

A fact of life is creditors don't care about your financial hard luck story, all they want is the money owed them. And if you can't give it to them, they can and will make your life a living hell.

It was impossible for me to make my life work without having a stable financial base. As long as I was messed up financially I was messed up mentally and emotionally.

To get back on my feet financially I had to move back in with my parents. It was hard for me to do that because of pride and because of feeling like a failure but I did it anyhow to get back on my feet financially. 

Financially instability effects us deeply on the mental and emotional levels. Financial instability drains of us energy and causes us to experience worry and depression a lot more often than we should.  

Because of the extreme negative side effects of financial instability getting stabilized financially was important to me.

Once I got myself stabilized financially, the pressure was off and everything else in my life began working effortlessly. 

As long as you are spending money you don't have or living on credit you are a slave to the people you owe the money too. 

As long as you are spending money you don't have, you are not free to live the life you want, your way.

I am having a blast with my life. It is not because I am rich, it is because I am a master at managing the money I have. This mastery allows me to do what I want to when I want do it.  It allows me to write articles like this one without giving a shit what people think of my writings. 

Because I have created financial stability for myself, the freedom I have to do what I want to do when I want to do it is real freedom. This kind of freedom is priceless to me because it makes life truly worth living.

If you want to live life your way, make financial stability your #1 goal. Once that is accomplished everything else, about your life, will fall into place naturally and effortlessly..

Frederick Zappone




Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is controlling the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment