Pages

Sunday

Life is EASY. If it is not for you, read this article.

Finding love, making money, being healthy is EASY to do and because it is I am hard pressed to understand why people make it hard.

Everything in life is created twice, first mentally, then physically. 

If life is hard for you that's an ALERT signal that you are thinking the wrong thoughts and/or taking the wrong actions for you. When you begin thinking the right thoughts and taking the right actions, life will become so easy for you that it will take your breath away and move you to tears.

Thoughts create reality because it is your thoughts that cause you to take actions that make life EASY or HARD for you.

If you want life to be EASY for you, you will have to start dumbing yourself down and become a simple minded thinker like myself. 

Let me explain. 

Simple thinking produces CLARITY of thought whereas complicated thinking causes conflict, pain and confusion. 

You will be amazed how EASY life becomes for you once you become a 'simple thinker' like myself.

If you have questions about making life EASY for yourself, post them in the comment section of this message and I will answer them for you.  You can post as many questions as you want as often as you want.  My satisfaction comes from watching you make life easy for yourself.

By the way, if you are not in a position, right now, to support my blog writings with a donation,  you may want to purchased my book titled: How to Produce Spectacular Results With Effortless Action (HARD Thoughts Produce Effort And Struggle. EASY Thoughts Produce Effortless Action).  

The link to the book is located below.

Frederick



---------------
Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is censoring the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment