Pages

Sunday

Transforming Sadness into Your SUPER POWER

You know what the saddest thing is? 

It is you not knowing the tremendous positive impact you are having on the lives of others, that is the saddest thing..

You think you are ordinary
You think your life doesn't matter.
You think you are not good enough.
You think you make no difference at all.

The truth is, and trust me on this one, your are magnificent, powerful and lovable to the core. 

In life we are either fully expressing ourselves or depressing ourselves. 

I fully express myself to people because it is the way I am able to feel good about myself all day long. Not fully expressing myself is the way I used to abuse and punish myself. I don't do that to myself any more and neither should you.

If you want to show up in life as the BRILLIANT, POWERFUL person you truly are, you have to have the willingness to risk making a jackass of yourself from time to time. I do.

The bottom line is you can either care about people and fully express yourself to them OR you can care about what people think of you and out of fear depress yourself around people

Your are more powerful and smarter than you know and not nearly as stupid and weak as you fear.   You got this....

-------------------------
MORE INSPIRATION FOR YOU

Breaking the HABIT of Judging and Criticizing Yourself




No comments:

Post a Comment