Pages

Sunday

What happened to the TRUTH?

The truth got buried under greed and a lust for power, period, end of story. On this blog I share with you the naked truths of life, the unvarnished truth with no embellishments. I only share with you my naked truths from where I sit in life which may be different from your naked truths and where you sit in life. 

By the way, no matter how much you disagree with me, I will never argue with you, disrespect you or make you wrong for what you share with me. Why?  Because your naked truth is just as valid for you as my naked truth is valid for me. Who is right and who is wrong? We are both right based on where we sit in life.

I will also never try to convince you of my truth for two reasons. First, I am not in the business of convincing anyone of anything. The second reason is, a person convinced against their will is of the same opinion still.... Knowing that, I no longer waste my breath.  

If no one every explained it to you before, there four truths in life. There is your truth, my truth, our mutual truth (the world is round) and Universal truth (I am pretty clueless in regards to  universal truth).

The truth stands on its own merits and never needs to be defended or explained. If it does, it wasn't the truth in the first place. 

The truth ALWAYS works whereas LIES complicated the shit out of life. The truth can be used as a weapon to hurt people or as a surgical tool to heal people. Each of us gets to choose how we will use the truth.  I've made my choice.  Now it is time for you to make yours.

Frederick Zappone

Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is censoring the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment