Pages

Tuesday

Do you BELIEVE you have to do something to get what you want even if it makes you feel negative to do it..

I believed for a very long time that I had to do things to get what I wanted even if it made me feel negative to do it. Boy was I ever wrong.  All taking actions that made me feel negative ever did for me was to keep what I wanted at a distance from me always outside my reach.

Today I refuse to take any action to get what I want that makes me feel negative in any way. I only take actions that energize me, actions that inspire and empower me and make me feel good to be me. Those kinds of actions work, very quickly, in getting me what I want. So quickly in fact, that at times, it feels as if magic is at work in my life. 😊

Frederick Zappone

If this article has inspired or empowered you in some way, please donate. Your donations in support of my inspirational writings are gratefully appreciated by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment