Pages

Friday

Doubt F*cks Everything. Here is the CURE.

.


One of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves is transforming our mind from one of doubt to one of trust. The state of mind that weakens us the most is when we doubt ourselves. Doubt is fear-based thinking and underminea every positive thought we have about ourselves and what we want to bring into our lives.

Doubt:
To be undecided or skeptical about:
To tend to disbelieve; distrust:
To suspect; To Fear 

Trust
To have or place confidence in; depend on.
To expect with assurance.

We all have doubts that enter our mind from time to time. Having doubts is not the problem, it is giving doubt 'our power' that is the problem. Anytime we have a doubt and take action on our doubt we begin the process of pushing what we want away from ourselves rather than attracting it to us.

THE DOUBT CURE

When I have doubts, I notice them and leave them ALONE... I do not act on my doubts... I simply offer up a prayer to my higher power about a doubt that has entered my mind. I ask my higher power to guide me in dealing with my doubt and then dismiss it from my mind. 

At one time I was a slave to my doubts. I was consumed by doubt and life was very difficult for me. Doubt weakened me and made me lose all confidence in myself. It wasn't until I realized that doubt was fear-based thinking and not from God that was I able to release the negative power doubt had over me...

These days I take action when I am "inspired" to do so. The word "inspired" means to be affected, guided, or aroused by divine influence. Taking action when you feel inspired always feels good, taking action coming from doubt never feels good and that why I leave my doubts alone by turning them over to my higher power to handle them for me. 

If you leave your doubts alone, they will leave you alone

---------------------------------

 
Relationships, Money, Love, Intimacy, Health 
(Mental, Emotional, Physical), Business Issues

.

No comments:

Post a Comment