Pages

Tuesday

"Inspire Yourself" Exercise

.
The word inspiration, according to the dictionary, means Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind.

I am going to share a simple exercise with you that I do that gives me the answers and insights I need to whatever problem is on my mind that is troubling me.

I find a quiet place where I will not be disturbed and lie down. I then repeat to myself these words:

"I do know the answer to this problem."

The first benefit in repeating those words, as an affirmation, is that it immediately releases any stress I may be feeling...

I continue to softly repeat the phrase "I do know the answer to this problem." to myself and pause for a few seconds after each time I say it.

During the pause, different thoughts come into my mind about the situation that is bothering me. If I don't find the answer or insights I am looking for, in the thoughts that appear in my mind, I repeat the phrase again and pause again.

After a few times of doing this exercise, new ideas and insights begin showing up in my mind. I keep repeating this exercise until an insight or answer shows up that I can use in solving what troubles me. I then apply the answer or insight that showed up in my mind to the problem and often times that solves the problem immediately . If it doesn't, I repeat this exercise until I receive an insight or answer that solves the problem once and for all.

It is a simple little exercise I do for myself but it works wonders in my life. If you try this exercise for yourself, I would be interested in hearing how this exercise worked out for you. If you have questions about this exercise, post your questions by clicking on the comment link at the end of this message.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment