Pages

Thursday

Finding God in Nature.

.
When I want to understand God's ways, I turn to nature. In nature, I learn all the lessons God's wants to teach me by observing what he created for us to enjoy. I always knew we were to enjoy nature, I didn't know God would teach me his ways by simply observing the ways of nature.

---------------
Reading the article titled "The Secrets Nature Revealed To Me" is a test of your connection to the "organizing intelligence of the universe" that many people call God and other folks call their Higher Power.

The Secrets Nature Revealed To me. - Click Here
(Fact or Fiction, you decide)

After reading this article, ask yourself if the article you read is a work of fiction or if it is fact. If you are strongly connected to your Higher Power, your higher power will reveal the answer to you and it will ring true, for you, as "fact or fiction" deep inside of your soul. This knowing will be so powerful that you will have doubts at all about the answer you received.
---------------

If you want to comment about this test, leave your comments by clicking on the comment link below. Post your comments anonymously if you wish...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment