Pages

Tuesday

Staying Together - Breaking Up

.
This is from a research study I read about in regards to why couples stay together or break up. In the study, many couples were interviewed. However, two interviews I read about stand out in my mind the most.

-----------------
Jack was asked why he broke up with the woman he loved after 15 years of being together. He said:

" There were 10 things I loved about her but there was one thing about her that drove me up the wall and I couldn't take it anymore and so I left her."

Bill was asked why he still loves his wife as much today as he did the first day he met her, over twenty years ago. He said:

"There are 10 things about her that drive me crazy but there is one thing about her I absolutely love and adore and that is what I FOCUS my attention on a 100% of the time."

-----------

"The power of FOCUS should never be
underestimated, it works every single time without fail."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment