Pages

Tuesday

Law of Attraction, Believer or Disbeliever?


It actually doesn't matter what we believe about the law of attraction, like the law of gravity, it operates outside of our belief. For example, I can believe, if I wish, that the law of gravity is not true and that won't change the fact when I step off a ten story building I am going to go splat..

The same is true with the law of attraction, I can believe my thoughts have nothing to do with what I attract into my life and that won't change the fact that I attract to myself what I think about the most.

The fact is, nothing in my life is going to change until I change my thoughts. The reason for this is because the thoughts I focus my attention on the most are what I attract to myself in the form of people, circumstances and events. If I don't like what I am attracting into my life, all I have to do is change my thoughts and the moment I do, the people, events and circumstances of my life begin changing too.


The one thought that is making the biggest difference, these days, in changing the circumstances of my life and the lives of the people who have requested this thought from me is called the
One MAGNIFICENT Thought. To learn more about this thought and how it can make a difference in your life., click on the link below
----------------------------------------

To find out more about the One MAGNIFICENT Thought Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment