Pages

Thursday

Forgiveness Heals Physical and Emotional Wounds.

.
 

Forgive means to: 1. grant pardon for an offense ; to absolve; to set free from punishment. 2. to cease to feel resentment towards yourself or others. When you forgive yourself you are set free to magically create the life you want rather than being filled with feelings of   frustration, anxiety, fear. anger and dislike that stop you from creating your little piece of heaven on earth. The unwillingness to forgive yourself for the negative thoughts you think and for the mistakes you make, makes 'nasty feelings' stick to you like SUPER GLUE.


I am the 'Forgiveness Voice' For others.
 

Many people have lost their ability to forgive themselves for things that stop them from making their dreams come true. Forgiveness sets people free from the thoughts and feelings that have, in the past, stopped them from attracting to themselves, naturally and effortlessly, the things they really do want out of life.. Acting as the VOICE of Forgiveness for others I have listed things people would like to forgive themselves for but have never taken the time to do so. See if you find in the list below things you haven't yet forgiven yourself for or add a 'forgiveness' comment of your own.

I forgive myself for thinking I'm stupid.
I forgive myself for feeling like a failure.
I forgive myself for letting fear stop me.
I forgive myself for not seeing my good.
I forgive myself for not being perfect enough.
I forgive myself for creating lack and scarcity.

I forgive myself for blaming others for my misery.
I forgive myself for not being able to forgive myself.
I forgive myself for criticizing myself about everything.
I forgive myself for being more negative than I like to be.
I forgive myself for feeling I do not measure up to others.
I forgive myself for mentally belittling and criticizing others.
I forgive myself for for judging people as dumb or stupid.
I forgive myself for not allowing my dreams to come true.
I forgive myself for working too hard and not relaxing enough.
I forgive myself for living my life disbelieving I can have what I want.
I forgive myself for not being as smart and intelligent as I would like to be.
I forgive myself for making decisions which do not leave me feeling good.
I forgive myself for blocking myself from receiving money and recognition from people
I forgive myself for allowing feelings of anger and depression to be outside my conscious control
I forgive myself for not knowing how to take full responsibility for everything that happens to me in life.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment