Pages

Saturday

The #1 Thing That ROBS People of Their POWER

Blaming yourself or others is like cutting a major artery in your neck and allowing all the blood to drain out.  Blame makes you feel weak, powerless, helpless, hopeless and if the power draining out of your body isn't stopped quickly, it causes your spirit to feel like it is dying.

Blame is the # 1 reason people end up feeling discouraged and depressed. Blame is the #1 reason people end up turning to a life a of crime. Blaming oneself is the #1 reason people commit suicide. 

The moment you start blaming yourself or others, your power bleeds out of you, and if you keep letting it bleed out of you, you will end up feeling like a victim, paralyzed and unable to take action of any kind

No matter what goes wrong in your life, you are not to blame. Blame is a 'disabling condition'. It robs you of  your power and prevents you from turning something bad in your life into something good.



My antidote for blame: I am responsible for everything that happens to me in my life with nothing left out. I am responsible for every action I take. I am responsible for every thought I think and every feeling I feel. I am responsible for every situation, circumstance and event that happens to me. Why? Because that makes me a POWERFUL person. On the other hand, blaming myself or others weakens me and takes power away from me. Once I allow a person or situation to take power away from me, I lose my ability to correct the wrongs done to me in an effective, efficient, healthy and responsible manner.
 

------------------------------------------------- 
For Women Only, Understanding Your Man
.

No comments:

Post a Comment