Pages

Sunday

At the end of your ROPE? Without hope? This is for you!

.
I wanted to give up time after time. In fact, there were times I wanted to give up every single day of my life for three straight years after my daughter died, unexpectedly, due to medical negligence. She died leaving four little girls behind ages eight to 18 months old.  I hurt so bad that that I wanted to give up living but I didn't because of a driving force inside of me called LOVE.

The love I had for my daughter and the love my daughter had for me...  My daughter made me a believer in love, she made me understand there was nothing more powerful than love but you couldn't just speak the words, you had to turn love into action and that's what I do every single day of my life..... 

I share my love with others, up on this blog, through my words. I make life easier for others to compensate for how tough life was for me.  No one should have to suffer like I suffered. And because I suffered so much, I committed myself, through my writings, to lessen the suffering of others.  

I share this with you not to have you feel sorry for me but to let you know that no matter how tough life is for you, you can turn your pain into power. If I can do it, you can too.


---------------------------------------------

When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.” - Author Unknown


When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt


Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.
- Josh Billings


Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Japanese Proverb


It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Albert Einstein


Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.
- Walter Elliott


Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
- Author Unknown


If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.
- Buddhist Saying


Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.
- Charles F. Kettering


Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second.
- William James


Difficult things take a long time, impossible things a little longer.

- Author Unknown


Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.
- Earl Nightingale


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
- Louis Pasteur


If you are going through hell, keep going.
- Winston Churchill


Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
- William Feather


Paralyze resistance with persistence.
- Woody Hayes


All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means… you’re willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else.
- Vincent Lombardi


Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- Thomas Edison


How long should you try? Until.
- Jim Rohn   



No comments:

Post a Comment