Pages

Saturday

Who wants to do an 'Online Fundraiser' for me?

.
I don't get what I want out of life by being dramatic and spreading my misery so others will feel sorry for me and help me out because they feel bad. Don't misunderstand me, I am not making light of people who do get their needs met by being dramatic and making you feel bad.  That's just not my thing. My thing is telling 'my truth' and loving people to death. That's what I do, love people and tell 'my truth.'

I am a lover of people, all people regardless of their beliefs. I spend forty to sixty hours a week writing articles to post up on this blog that will inspire people and make life easier for them tomorrow and than it is for them today.  It takes a considerable amount time and energy to do what I do....and I do it for free because sharing my love with others through my words is the most important thing in the world to me. 

If you feel moved or inspired to start a fundraiser, on my behalf, so I can continue to inspire people world-wide, free of charge, I would be grateful.  As a matter of information, my life is an open book for all to see. If you have questions to ask me, before starting a fundraiser, send them my way by clicking here

If you don't feel inspired to conduct an online fundraiser on my behalf but want to support the work I do by leaving a donation of a dollar or two, click on the donate button below:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment