Pages

Friday

BRAKING NEW: See who is PLEDGING one act of violence a day.

.
You are here for one reason because you are against violence and because you fear it. My 'teaser headline' brought you here plus an number of government officials. Why did I write it?  To make a point, and the point is our focus is all wrong in this country. We are so focused on being against something we forgot how to be for something, for great things, for the best of things. 

THE BACKSTORY TO THE 'BRAKING NEWS' HEADLINE  

Before I wrote the 'Braking News' headline. I wrote this one and posted it.

Take the Kindness Pledge:  I pledge to do one act of kindness a day.   

How many people do you think clicked on that headline? As close to zero as you can get without actually hitting it. Why so little interest in kindness?   Because people are more focused on being against something (violence) rather than being for something (kindness)

WHY I AM NOT AGAINST ANYTHING 

I am not against anything because the moment I am, I give my 'personal power' away to it.  When I am against something, I draw attention to it. When I am against something, I make it stronger. When I am against something I am wasting time focusing my energy on what I DON'T WANT rather than focusing my energy on things I DO WANT such as:

  • Peace
  • Health
  • Prosperity
  • Harmony
  • Cooperation
  • Understanding
  • Unity
  • Love

When I am against something, it puts me into a state of mind that does not feel good. The way I handle things I do not like is I do not pay them any attention at all. That doesn't mean I deny things I do not like. That means I accept 'what is' so I can focus my attention on 'what will be.' I focus my attention exclusively on what I DO like and leaving alone those things I do not like. In other words, I do not energize things I do not like. I do not make them come alive again by replaying them in my memory, over and over again. Instead I focus my attention and actions exclusively on the things I do want to see come true for myself and my country and one of those things is PEACE for everyone with no one left out.

Whatever you focus you attention on, you attract more of the same.

This blog post brought to you by THE KINDNESS PROJECT

.

No comments:

Post a Comment